Program on Values
Content tagged with this term:
- "Stimulating the Self: Neurotechnology, Identity, and Agency" Symposium in Neuroethics
- "Why Climate is an Ethical Problem."
- #philosophy responds: Conversations After the Election
- Advanced Science News Highlights Augustin Fragniere's Work on Climate Change and Individual Duty
- Benjamin Rabinowitz Workshop in Medical Ethics: “The Sickness of Society – What Kind of Equality Matters for Health?”
- Benjamin Rabinowitz Symposium in Medical Ethics on Race, Health and Justice
- Can a Philosopher and a Scientist Co-teach a Class on Climate Engineering?
- Climate Change: Life and Death, John Broome, Visiting Professor, Stanford University and Emeritus White's Professor of Moral Philosophy, University of Oxford
- Hate Speech and Slurs - #philosophyresponds: Conversations After the Election
- Immigration, Toleration, and Human Rights Conference
- Interview with Visiting Post-Doctoral Scholar Dr Augustin Fragnière
- Is It Moral for Microsoft To Hire More Skilled Foreign Workers?
- Professor Carole Lee awarded contract from the National Institutes of Health to explore possible racial disparities in the NIH
- Professor Michael Blake awarded a National Endowment for the Humanities Summer Stipend
- Race, Health, & Justice, The Benjamin Rabinowitz Symposium in Medical Ethics
- Stephen Gardiner and Augustin Fragniere Awarded National Science Foundation Grant
- Upcoming Program on Values in Society Events
- UW Philosophers Talk About the Migration Crisis
- UW Philosophers Talk about the Migration Crisis - Climate Change - Professor Lauren Hartzell Nichols & Alex Lenferna
- UW Philosophy Series on Migration Crisis: Human Rights - Professor Bill Talbott - Podcast
- UW Philosophy Series on Migration Crisis: Justice - Professor Michael Blake - Podcast
- What should Seattle CEO's say about Chinese factories?
- What Would A Philosopher Say About Seattle's Rent Control Debate?