Below is a collection of information and resources aimed to help you through the process of applying to the UW Department of Philosophy.
- Application Procedures for Domestic Students
- Application Procedures for International Students
- Graduate Non-Matriculated Students
It is the current policy of the Department of Philosophy to do our best to maintain financial support to all students who are in good standing. Visit our Graduate Financial Support page for more details.
Climate and Diversity
The Department of Philosophy at the University of Washington, Seattle, takes seriously the importance of creating and maintaining a positive and welcoming environment for the under-represented. Visit our Climate and Diversity section for more information.
See some of the jobs our graduates from the Department of Philosophy have taken on our Graduate Job Placements page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to a number of common questions can be found on our Graduate FAQs page.
Degrees and Certificates
Explore the links below for more information on the graduate degrees and certificates offered by the UW Department of Philosophy.
- Masters Degree Requirements
- Doctoral Degree Requirements
- Philosophy and Classics Ph.D.
- Science, Technology, and Society Studies Certificate
- Graduate Certificate in Ethics