Welcome, Alumni and Friends of the Department of Philosophy!
Your connection to the Department of Philosophy remains long after you graduate. There are many ways you can maintain your connection including:
- Sign-up to receive the Department of Philosophy eNewsletter
- Subscribe to our News Feed
- Attend Department of Philosophy Events
- Follow us on social media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Fill out the alumni update form to send us your news
- Each year, the Social Sciences Division of the College of Arts and Sciences hosts a networking event that brings alumni back to meet with students looking to make the transition from college to the working world. We encourage you to come back and meet with the students and share your experiences since graduation. Please contact us for more information.
- Take a class! Visit our courses page to view classes currently available, and then contact us for more information.
- Give Back to the Department of Philosophy
- Join the University of Washington Alumni Association (UWAA)
- Access Program – for Washington residents 60 years or older